Adam, Brooke, Chrissy, and Tyler

Welcome to ABC & T. Hope you enjoy catching up on our family events and my scrapbook creations!

Monday, December 15, 2008


Hee Hee! I am SO bad at updating my blog. Well, here it goes.

We had a very BUSY weekend doing holiday things! First, we took Brooke to the zoo and then to the lights display at the zoo the same night. She LOVED seeing all the animals and lights. Her favorite part was riding on the train. Here are a few pics:

I am working on my layouts for Transparent Touches. I am loving the kit I am working with. Even though we don't get snow here the winter kit is turning out to be GREAT!!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Love the pic of you two together. Great idea to go see lights at the zoo. Genna checkout if our zoo does it. Thanks.

Carrie said...

Hey girl it is 2009 now! LOL!