Adam, Brooke, Chrissy, and Tyler

Welcome to ABC & T. Hope you enjoy catching up on our family events and my scrapbook creations!

Monday, March 29, 2010

Happy Spring! The flowers are blooming, the pollen is falling, and my allergies are AWFUL! I can't complain though, everyone is happy, healthy, and doing well. My mom is coming to visit this week and Brooke is counting down the days. We have SO much planned. I am going to be after her about scrapping for sure. She has so much stuff but never finds the time to create with it so now is the time. It will be perfect since the website I design for www.transparenttouches.com is having an online crop while she is here. It will be April 8-11. There will be 12 challenges and tons of games and prizes. It's easy to join if you are not a member. Check out the website for details.

No comments: