Adam, Brooke, Chrissy, and Tyler

Welcome to ABC & T. Hope you enjoy catching up on our family events and my scrapbook creations!

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Lots of Layouts

Hey everyone!  With the gotsketch express 4 class coming to a close I wanted to share with you the layouts I created.  I also have a few I created from Bella Blvd sketches and color challenges.  I also did a Jillibean sketch.  I am working on getting caught up on scrapping before my mom comes down in two weeks!  We always take a TON of pictures so I know I will still have plenty to do!  So here we go...

My mom wanted me to get a picture of the kids laying in a pile of leaves! I told her that our tree in the front yard doesn't turn red until Dec/Jan.  So I piled up the dead, brown leaves instead!  It turned out pretty cute!  I used Bella Blvd. first Sat sketch for this layout and their products.

 Here is a layout using a Jillibean sketch and Jillibean products.  Love my lil' stinker!
 Here is a sketch from gotsketch express 4.  Brooke went to Rocco's horse show with me and braided his tail so he would be handsome!
 Here is a layout I did for Bella Blvd.'s color challenge. 
 I just finished this layout using Bella Blvd.'s second Sat sketch for Oct.   I also used their products.
 Here is a layout I did at the beginning of gotsketch express 4.  Can't believe Ty is 3!!  I used Bella Blvd. Birthday Boy collection.
 Here is a layout with a picture of Ty on his favorite thing in the WHOLE world...a digger!  My mom got me this paper awhile back!
 Here is a layout from the pumpkin patch at Skytop Orchard using Bella Blvd. products and a sketch from gotsketch express 4.
 Here is a layout from SkyTop Orchard.  I used Bella Blvd. again and a sketch from gotsketch express 4.
 Here is a layout of my tree monkey using a sketch from gotsketch express 4!  This is Little Yellow Bicycle...my mom's favorite manufacturer!
 Here is layout of me and my horse, Rocco, during our Sat. morning lesson.  I used Bella Blvd. again and  a sketch from gotsketch express 4.
 Here is a layout from SkyTop Orchard using Simple Stories and a sketch from gotsketch express 4.
 Here is another layout from SkyTop Orchard using Bella Blvd. and a sketch from gotsketch express 4.
 Here is one of my favorite layouts!  Again, I used Bella Blvd. and a sketch from gotsketch express 4.
 Another layout from gotsketch express 4 using Simple Stories.  The pictures are from our trip up to Greenville.
 This is a layout from gotsketch using a card sketch but turning it into a layout.  It is from Ty's third birthday using Echo Park.
 Finally, here is another gotsketch card sketch turned into a layout Bella Blvd.
You can still download all the sketches from gotsketch express 4 at www.gotsketch.blogspot,.com!!

As you can see October was a month full of fun and fall activities!!  To top it all off I was named Teacher of the Year at the school I work, Laurel Hill Primary!  Such and honor and a huge blessing.

I hope everyone had a fabulous October and I wish you a very blessed November!!

No comments: