Adam, Brooke, Chrissy, and Tyler

Welcome to ABC & T. Hope you enjoy catching up on our family events and my scrapbook creations!

Saturday, January 19, 2013





I have uploaded these pictures to Facebook and here on my blog but I haven't shown you the layouts I created with them.  They uploaded out of order so I apologize for the randomness!  ENJOY!

Ty riding his tricycle in his undies!  He was SO proud of himself.

Here are some pictures from the cabin and hot tub in Bryson City.
 I made breakfast casserole on Sat. morning and had to get pics of everyone!
 This is from Thanksgiving Break.  Ty and I took Grammy Marsha downtown for a morning while Brooke was at Art Camp!
 Here are pictures from our boat trip with the family.  It was SO beautiful and we found a ton of HUGE seashells and sand dollars.
 This is from Thanksgiving break with Grammy Marsha.  We always make my Grandma's cookies!
 These are family pictures from Thanksgiving Day!
 I had all intentions on using one of these pictures for our Christmas cards but the kids were not cooperating.  It was still a fun time!
 We had family Christmas early this year. 
 We decided to start a tradition of making a gingerbread structure.  Ty picked out the train.
 This is from Halloween and Ty was the cutest giraffe.
 They love their Grammy Marsha!
 Another Halloween layout with the Beck boys!
 Still true Michigan fans even though they lost : (
 We were so proud of Brooke and everything she has learned from gymnastics.
 Another fall layout!
 My mom loved seeing Rocco and spending time at the farm.  Brooke took a lesson to show her how well she is doing .
 This is our pre-Polar Express layout. 
 The kids looked so cute in their pajamas!  We are ready to head out to the Polar Express!
 There was a bear head blanket at the cabin so everyone took turns being a scary bear!
 My sweeties!
 On the Polar Express!
 Thanksgiving dinner at the Becks.
 We always trim the tree when Grammy Marsha is here.
I am still busy working on more layouts from Bryson City and Christmas.  I also have all of Ty's football pictures to scrap.  I just scrapped one football picture for Valerie at gotsketch so be on the lookout!!

Chrissy

3 comments:

Susan said...

Girl, where DO you find the time! Such great layouts! Love looking!!

Susan said...

Girl, where DO you find the time! Such great layouts! Love looking!!

Jenn Hilger said...

LOVE THEM LOVE THEM. You are AMAZING!