Adam, Brooke, Chrissy, and Tyler

Welcome to ABC & T. Hope you enjoy catching up on our family events and my scrapbook creations!

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Ok, I am BAD with blogging. I just spend too much time visiting other sites on the computer : ) So, my end of the year resolution is to blog more....I hope!!

Alot has changed in the past 7 months. We welcomed a beautiful, bouncing boy to our lives. Tyler Dylan was born on August 23rd! The story of his birth is one to be told for many generations thanks to daddy!!
Mommy goes back to work next week. I am so sad but knowing that they will be in Papa's care makes everything good!!

Brooke is getting bigger than ever. She is so full of life : ) She is the best big sister ever and, besides the occasional temper tantrum, has adjusted well to life with little Ty Ty!

Not much going on these days besides being a Mommy and adjusting to our new life. It is challenging but I wouldn't want it any other way!!

No comments: