Adam, Brooke, Chrissy, and Tyler

Welcome to ABC & T. Hope you enjoy catching up on our family events and my scrapbook creations!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Well, today was my first day back at school. It went really well but I was extremely sad to leave my little ones. Of course Brooke and Ty had a fabulous time at Papa's house. I certainly don't know what we'd do if Papa didn't take care of them.

We have alot of events planned for the next couple weeks including a visit to the apple orchard. I can't wait to have an apple doughnut with hot apple cider! I am also looking foward to seeing the fall colors. I will be posting pics when we get back!

Here are a couple layouts I created during TTT's Creepy Crawly Crop last weekend.



Just some fun fall activities and fun times!!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Hey I need to see some Christmas pics girl! Loves ya and happy New year!