Adam, Brooke, Chrissy, and Tyler

Welcome to ABC & T. Hope you enjoy catching up on our family events and my scrapbook creations!

Friday, June 11, 2010

June

June has proved to be a VERY busy month. I just finished a week of Camp Invention and start summer enrichment next week. Then, it is finally time to head home to Michigan. I can't wait to enjoy reasonable summer temps!!

Here are a couple layouts I created with the TTT June Kit #2.

Ty loves cherrios. In fact, he would rather feed himself than have mommy give it to him on a spoon. My least favorite time of the day is trying to feed him. Actually, if I feed him outside in his stroller it isn't so bad!

This is a classic! I know Brooke will dislike me VERY much some day for taking this picture and actually creating a scrapbook page about it. Sorry sweetie but this is too darn funny : )
Adam told me Ty will dislike me as much for this layout as Brooke will dislike me for the last one. Ty can actually blame it on Papa since he's the one who put the girl hat on him : )
And here is the cover of the mini album I made for Adam for Father's Day. We thought of all of daddy's favorites: food=salad, color=blue, sport=football, team=Michigan, girl=Brooke, boy=Ty!!

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer. See you all soon in Michigan!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Love all your layout and the toilet one is hilarious!