Adam, Brooke, Chrissy, and Tyler

Welcome to ABC & T. Hope you enjoy catching up on our family events and my scrapbook creations!

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Digital

So, I ventured into the world of digital scrapbooking. I found some great, free digital kits and created a couple layouts. I must thank my wonderful husband for helping me through this ordeal. I am NOT patient when it comes to learning new technology. It always seems more complicated than it should be. Well, here are the three layouts I created.

Lydia, Brooke, and Ty at the Turtle Trot:


Ty enjoying the pool in Hilton Head:

And my little girl after an exhausting day in Hilton Head.

So, I think I rather enjoy digital scrapping. It definitely has its benefits. The only down fall is I need a new, better quality printer. Oh, and an external hard drive to hold my large layouts : )

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Love your digital layouts. Costco will print 12x12 pages for you for cheap too if you have one nearby.