Adam, Brooke, Chrissy, and Tyler

Welcome to ABC & T. Hope you enjoy catching up on our family events and my scrapbook creations!

Friday, August 26, 2011

Hurricane Irene

So I got an unexpected day off today : ) We've had a tropical storm warning all day with some rain and wind. I was somewhat disappointed we missed school, since we have to make it up, but have truly enjoyed spending the day with my little ones. I even got an hour nap in!!

We were able to get up to CVS to get some photos developed so Brooke and I can scrapbook tonight. It is SO fun watching my little girl create. I will be working on some layouts for Bella Blvd. I am trying out for their design team. Not sure I will make it but it's worth a try since they are one of my favorite scrapbook manufacturers!

Here are some previous layouts I made with some/all/most of their products:

Man of the House:

A little mini for daddy!
One Fall Day:
Sweet Celebration cupcakes:
Tail Waggers and Cat Naps
Hope everyone has a wonderful and safe weekend!

No comments: