Adam, Brooke, Chrissy, and Tyler

Welcome to ABC & T. Hope you enjoy catching up on our family events and my scrapbook creations!

Monday, August 29, 2011

Monday : (


Well, it's definitely been a Monday! Except I was SO excited when I got home to see a box filled with new scrapbook goodies for the fall. I received my Jillibean and My Mind's Eye papers : )

We already have our fall trip to the mountains planned. We probably won't see much color change this year but hope to be able to pick apples from the trees. In years past, the apples have been gone off the trees before we arrive : ( I can taste those yummy apple cider donuts now!! I marked the day on the calendar so Brooke started the countdown!!

I had a great weekend with my family and finished everything I needed for applying as a design team member for Bella Blvd. Wish me luck! I applied for layouts and altered albums. I will find out later this month.

Well, I hope everyone has a wonderful, restful week! Sure do miss all my family up north.

Here is a picture of Brooke and daddy from her first day! ENJOY!



No comments: