Adam, Brooke, Chrissy, and Tyler

Welcome to ABC & T. Hope you enjoy catching up on our family events and my scrapbook creations!

Sunday, October 16, 2011

OMG I am SO excited

I can't believe it. Valerie Salmon asked me to join the gotsketch team. She has always been one of the most influential people to me in the scrapbook industry and I have taken ALL of her gotsketch classes. I am beyond excited. You can check out the team here: TEAM!

Here are some pages I created in her class:
The best part of Skytop Orchard: apple cider donuts and apple slushies!
Ty playing the the leaf pile in the front yard. He thought it was THE best!

Well, I'm off to tending to my little boy. He is still sick and needs some more mommy time!

1 comment:

Valerie Salmon said...

So glad to have you on the Team, Chrissy!