Adam, Brooke, Chrissy, and Tyler

Welcome to ABC & T. Hope you enjoy catching up on our family events and my scrapbook creations!

Thursday, November 3, 2011

We're back!

What a whirlwind adventure Adam and I had on our overseas cruise. The sights were AMAZING and I loved spending time with Adam. The trip back wasn't as wonderful but hey, we made it! It only took 43+ hours!

This Monday my horse will be coming down to South Carolina from Michigan. I have been waiting for this day for a long time. I can't wait to get back to that part of my life again...riding! What a blessing.

My mom will be here for Thanksgiving and I can't wait to decorate the house for Christmas and make Christmas cookies. This is my favorite time of year.

I will post pictures from our trip this weekend. I still have ALOT of catching up to do!

No comments: