Adam, Brooke, Chrissy, and Tyler

Welcome to ABC & T. Hope you enjoy catching up on our family events and my scrapbook creations!

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Holidays

I can't believe tomorrow is December 1st! But it doesn't come before celebrating my 36th birthday today. I am reminded every day of how blessed I am to have such a wonderful family and group of friends!

The Greenman clan will be busy as ever this December. I started my December Daily album to record every step! I have a lot of scrapping to do and I am truly enjoying working with Valerie Salmon and the whole Gotsketch Masters team!! You can check out my sketch revisted layout here: http://gotsketch.blogspot.com/2011/11/sketches-revisited-sketch-6.html. And you can see the new graphic banner of me that Val created!

I'd have to say the highlight of my month was Michigan's win over Ohio State and this picture I got of my beautiful and handsome family:

My mom was here last week and we enjoyed a week of baking cookies, decorating the house, and visiting Scirocco everyday on the farm. He has become a big part of our family and I love watching Brooke learn to trust him more and more each day. She wouldn't even stand 10 ft in front of him and now she picks up his hooves to clean out his feet!

I wish all my friends and family a blessed holiday season! May Santa be good to you : )

Chrissy

No comments: