Adam, Brooke, Chrissy, and Tyler

Welcome to ABC & T. Hope you enjoy catching up on our family events and my scrapbook creations!

Sunday, January 29, 2012

For the Love of Animals!

My children are the opposite in many ways but in one way they are much the same...stuffed animals.

It all started with Brooke. She got her first kitty from Papa Don and Grammy Marsha on her first Christmas. We celebrated in Virginia. Since that time she has collected over 20. Although she doesn't insist on sleeping with them every night anymore, she does still have two of them that don't leave her side!
Ty found his love of stuffed animals in the form of horses, not kitties. He has also collected many. His favorite part is twirling his finger in their hair. It has saved my hair from being pulled out by him many times! He has three horses that don't leave his side. One is a huge horse blanket. I did have to cut their hair a bit as he got his finger wrapped so tightly in their hair that it cut of the circulation to his finger.
I just love my babies : )

No comments: