Adam, Brooke, Chrissy, and Tyler

Welcome to ABC & T. Hope you enjoy catching up on our family events and my scrapbook creations!

Monday, January 9, 2012

TTT December Kit Reveal

Hey everyone. Hard to believe it is January already. Christmas came way too fast this year with Thanksgiving being so late. I certainly don't feel like I had enough time to enjoy to holiday season! Yet, it was a very blessed and wonderful season! I had some time during my break to catch up on some scrapbooking for TTT and Gotsketch!

Here are a few layouts I created with Transparent Touches Dec Kit #2. I loved the paper in the this kit. It made creating layouts a breeze!

This piece of patterned paper was perfect for adding pictures from Christmas with our family.

And this was another easy piece to work with as all I had to do was add the picture and a few extra embellishments! We took this family picture at the horse farm.
And the calendar paper was perfect for remembering family we visited with during the month of December!
This is the layout I created using the sketch given to the Design Team. We had beautiful weather over Christmas break and spent one evening at the beach!

I created a monthly scrapbook with the acrylic album that came with the kit. I plan to take a picture of the kids together each month throughout the year!
And here is a layout I created with Bella Blvd.'s Christmas Wishes. I used a TTT transparency on the bottom left corner.
You will have to wait to see the Gotsketch layouts I created until after they are revealed. I can't wait to see what January has in store for us!

No comments: