Adam, Brooke, Chrissy, and Tyler

Welcome to ABC & T. Hope you enjoy catching up on our family events and my scrapbook creations!

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Start of the School Year!

Well, the school year is off to a great start!  I have a wonderful class of first graders who will definitely keep me on my toes all year!  As hard as it is to go back to work, and not see Ty and Brooke as much, it IS nice to get back into a routine and look forward to all the fall/winter festivities.  I can't wait to go back to Skytop Orchard to pick apples and visit with old friends.  We have also bought tickets to ride the Polar Express in December with the Becks and Roses.  I can't wait!!! It sounds SO amazing.  They actually dance through the train and serve hot chocolate while reading the Polar Express.  When we get to the North Pole they turn off the train lights so the kids can see all the lights.  Then, Santa comes to visit and gives each child a silver bell.  I know the kids will LOVE it!

Last weekend we had the Beck boys stay with us.  It was a ton of fun, and exhaustion for me, but it was all worth it.  I love those little guys.  Here is a picture of everyone after swimming in the pool:

And of course a picture of Ty after the boys left Sunday afternoon!!  Poor little guy.  It sure is tough having a whole weekend with your besties!!

I am hoping to do some scrapbooking this weekend.  I am needing some creative time!  I just finished a layout for Val and Gotsketch.  Be on the look out for when it is released.  It is a wonderful sketch, as always!

No comments: