Adam, Brooke, Chrissy, and Tyler

Welcome to ABC & T. Hope you enjoy catching up on our family events and my scrapbook creations!

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Summer is Officially Over



I am going to miss seeing these smiling faces everyday...all day.  It has been a wonderful summer full of wonderful memories.  I took these pictures today.  Ty is turning 3 next Thursday.  Where has the time gone?  I wish I could freeze time and keep him little forever.  Papa will have his handfuls with him this year!!  If that isn't hard enough on me, my little girl is going to start first grade on Wednesday.  Sniff!  Sniff!  I know she will have a wonderful year with her teacher, Mrs. Claxton.  Mrs. Claxton is as sweet and wonderful as they come.  The best part is I get to see her each day as she will go to school with me.  I am very excited for my class this year.  I have 8 returning siblings with wonderful families that I have already grown to love!  I am also excited for all the fall events such as going to the apple orchard, going to the pumpking patch, making apple crisp, cooler weather, etc.  I can't wait to see what this year has in store...hopefully no more visits to the dentist for root canals or teeth extractions!!!

No comments: