Adam, Brooke, Chrissy, and Tyler

Welcome to ABC & T. Hope you enjoy catching up on our family events and my scrapbook creations!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Hey everyone! It's been quite a week. As the kids realize they are close to the end of the year they become very restless! So, it's been exhausting. Not to mention being busy planning for three weeks of summer school.

Well, the Turtle Trot was a blast. I surprised Brooke by inviting her best friend Lydia. They were troopers. They walked/ran the whole mile in the scorching heat! They even had enough energy to play afterwards. Then, we enjoyed a great lunch together before heading home. Papa did a great job as the College of Charleston mascot...the cougar. I'm surprised he didn't pass out from the heat. Here are some pics:


Before the race:

During the race:

Papa put Lydia's hat on Ty. What a ham!

Here's an added picture. Can you tell what Ty's favorite new food is? Yep, cheerios! He also enjoys wearing them as much as eating them! LOL: )

Not much planned for this weekend. I have training all morning Saturday and I think Adam will be golfing for charity on Sunday. Next week is our last full week of school. Can't wait to spend my time with my babies. I think Papa deserves a much needed break as well ; )

No comments: