Adam, Brooke, Chrissy, and Tyler

Welcome to ABC & T. Hope you enjoy catching up on our family events and my scrapbook creations!

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Michigan Scrapping with Mom

While we were in Michigan for our summer vacation, mom and I did a LOT of scrapping.  It was over 100 degrees outside most days so we didn't do the usual activities we usually do outside.  Brooke joined us and completed a whole scrapbook herself.  When our vacation came to an end, mom has scrapped 32 pages and I scrapped 40 pages.  Here are some of the pages I scrapped.  I just love scrapping with my mom!!































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...lots of scrapbook pages! I'm loving them. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Wow...lots of scrapbook pages! I'm loving them. Thanks for sharing.