Adam, Brooke, Chrissy, and Tyler

Welcome to ABC & T. Hope you enjoy catching up on our family events and my scrapbook creations!

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Gotsketch Express

Gotsketch express ended right before we headed to Michigan.  Now that we are back home I wanted to share my layouts I created for the class:

Here is a pic of Ty playing in the dog's water!
 Here are pics of Ty playing in the sprinkler!
 I couldn't resist buying this shirt!
 Our Easter celebration in Michigan!
 Ty and Tucker playing in the sprinkler.  Ty had to copy what Tucker was doing!

 Brooke riding her bike without training wheels for the first time!
 Our evening with friends on Daniel Island!
 My memory page of Papa Don.
 Spoiling the kids on my first day of summer vacation.
 Ty in his shades and goggles!
And Brooke being a diva!
You can see all of Val's sketches at www.gotsketch.blogspot.com!

No comments: