Adam, Brooke, Chrissy, and Tyler

Welcome to ABC & T. Hope you enjoy catching up on our family events and my scrapbook creations!

Friday, July 20, 2012

Hard Core Challenge #10

So, I had so much fun with the Cari's challenge that I decided to create another layout with Core'dinations cardstock.  I've wanted to get these pictures developed for a LONG time as they are some of my favorite of Ty....well...being a boy!  We were at the horse farm and while I was attending to my horse, Rocco, Ty found the biggest mud puddle, slopped his digger down, and the rest is history.  The best part was when he put his head in the puddle while bending over and as he came back up the mud ran down his face and in his mouth.  He spit out a huge blob of mud from his mouth and smiled ear to ear.  I had to unclothe him and wash him off in the wash stall.  It was a mess but it was so fun to watch him!

No comments: